Careers at cellcentric
As a 50:50 joint venture of Daimler Truck AG and the Volvo Group we offer you the best conditions for your job, career and personal development.
From trial internships for high school students, to a job as a working student, all the way to a direct placement for candidates with professional experience – we offer you a broad spectrum of opportunities for joining our company.
In making further advancements in the development of fuel cell technology, we are searching for employees who can boost our success through their inspiration, enthusiasm and expertise.
If you like the idea of playing an active role in co-creating the future of hydrogen, and you value a workplace that offers you a high level of responsibility and freedom, then look no further, but approach us.
If our career perspectives have aroused your interest, then contact us via our job portal.
We look forward to meeting you!
cellcentric as an Employer
We offer more than just a workplace. cellcentric GmbH & Co. KG gives you the best conditions for a successful future. And not just in your professional life, but personally as well. With an attractive salary and additional benefits. With flexible and modern working conditions. With a work-life balance that helps you manage both your career and your private life. And with healthcare and fitness offers to keep you in top shape. For a successful career and a successful life.
- A range of interesting and varied responsibilities, where your own initiative plays a core role, alongside further development opportunities
- Flexible working hours/flextime model
- Company pension plan
- Private and occupational accident insurance
- Capital accumulation benefits
- A balance between work and private life: In addition to our child daycare opportunities, we also support you with a host of other solutions, including flexible work structures for parental leave and part-time work
- Training and professional development through external seminars on the topics of personal and technical skills, simulation and development tools, working methods, project management, languages